TWS - The Ambient Feeling TWS - The Ambient Feeling

Haha, the animation's pretty cool! I like the loops and all of the individual character animations
are pretty snazzy (some would probably say cute. lol)

Definitely looking forward to more from you. =)

chaosphoenix88 responds:

Thanks here as well. I did this because I wanted people to be able to have something to watch while they listened to music that I created. I got a little slack over this, but hey you live and you learn. XD

Tws - Trailer Tws - Trailer

Looks good so far! I know it can be kinda rough on Newgrounds as an animator sometimes, but I'm really looking forward to seeing TWS take off and how much you improve!
Good luck, my friend! =)

chaosphoenix88 responds:

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. Yeah, Im having trouble trying to find out what is a good time to upload videos. Reaching an audience is kind of difficult these days. Your video gets moved to the bottom so fast by other videos, its crazy.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Just wanted to say thanks for making the series.
I'm sure you had your qualms about this episode, but I certainly enjoyed it. =)
Your animation (the action scenes, in particular) were a major inspiration to me and why I decided to try a hand at animating.
I wish you the best with whatever you future projects may be. =D

Tie Main Theme Tie Main Theme

I really enjoyed it! It sounds quite fitting for the main theme for a game.
There's an air of mystery and adventure in this song that I find charming!

You've got quite the knack for music, my friend!

Determined Battle Determined Battle

This song, to me, has the feel of battle themes in the "Tales" series. The continuous and powerful piano playing with the the drums and guitar gives off this sense of epicness.
I probably don't have to say this, but this song is awesome to me! =D

corbetweller responds:

Thank you kindly for those words. Hopefully more songs will come soon :)